|500g Lamb Stir-fry Strips (or Beef)|
|2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin|
|1 Teaspoon Garam Masala|
|1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil|
|250g Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed|
|250g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, quartered|
|1 Red Capsicum, deseeded, chopped|
|1 Cup Frozen Peas|
|Steamed rice, to serve|
|2 Teaspoons Cornflour|
|¼ Cup Water|
|2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce|
|2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice|
- Toss lamb in cumin, garam masala and peanut oil in a large bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, breaking up mince, for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, blend cornflour with water in a small jug. Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Stir-fry from about 3 minutes. Remove.
- Add sugar snap peas, mushrooms and capsicum to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return lamb to wok with frozen peas and sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until sauce boils and is slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice.