|1/4 Cup Pepitas|
|1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds|
|1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds|
|1 Teaspoon Turmeric|
|1/2 Teaspoon Grounded Cumin|
|2 Teaspoons Olive Oil|
|1 Large Ripe Avocado|
|1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice|
|6 Slices Bread|
- Place bread on baking tray then put under the grill until golden brown.
- In a small bowl mix seeds and spices together.
- Heat oil in pan over a medium heat. Add seed mixture and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic and lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado in small bowl. Stir in lemon juice.
- Spread avocado mash over the untoasted side of the bread. Remove crusts. Place the bread mixture into the seed mixture and press gently. Cut into quarters to serve.