|1 Cup Self-Raising Flour|
|1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon|
|1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract|
|1 Cup Low Fat Milk|
|1 Pear, grated|
|Olive Oil Cooking Spray|
- Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine milk, egg and vanilla in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the pear, and stand for 10 minutes.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter into pan to make a pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a tablespoon natural yoghurt