|80g Pancetta, thinly sliced (or short cut bacon)|
|2 Bunches Broccolini, chopped|
|250g Green beans, trimmed|
|150g Snow peas, trimmed|
|100g Feta crumbled|
|250g Microwave Brown Rice and Quinoa packet|
|1 Tablespoon Olive oil|
|1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar|
- Microwave brown rice and quinoa for 90 seconds following packet instructions. Transfer to a platter.
- Heat a barbecue grill or non-stick skillet pan on medium. Add pancetta and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Add vegetables to grill or pan and cook for 4 minutes, turning until charred and place on top of rice and quinoa on the platter.
- Whisk oil and vinegar in a jug. Season with cracked pepper. Drizzle over the salad.
- Tear pancetta into shards and place over the vegetables. Sprinkle with feta and serve.