|1 Cup Self-raising Flour|
|1 Teaspoon Ground Allspice|
|1 Cup Carrot, finely grated|
|¼ Cup Instant Rolled Oats|
|2 Eggs, beaten|
|½ Cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed|
|½ Cup Vegetable Oil|
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan-forced. Lightly spray with oil, 2 x 12 hole (1 tablespoon) mini muffin trays or line with paper case.
- Sift flour and all spice into a large bowl. Stir in carrot and oats. Make a well at centre.
- In a smaller bowl whish eggs, sugar and oil together. Add to the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Spoon mixture into prepared trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until skewer inserted at the centre comes out clean. Stand in trays for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using a wooden spoon, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Top each cooled muffin with icing.