|2 Large mangoes|
|1 Cup Thick Store-bought Custard|
|5 Large Passionfruit|
|2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar|
- Remove flesh from mangoes (you will need 1½ cups). Place mangoes in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add custard, stirring until well combine.
- Place sieve over a small bowl and remove the pulp from passionfruit and place into Using the back of spoon, extract as much juice from passionfruit pulp. Discard seeds and pulp. Stir sugar into passionfruit juice until dissolved.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons mango mixture into the base of 4 or 6 icy pole moulds. Top with 1 tablespoon passionfruit juice then repeat with mango mixture.
- Using a bamboo skewer, gently swirl mixtures together forming a ripple effect through the mango mixture.
- Insert a stick into each mould and place in freezer for 3 hours or until firmly set.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and remove ice-creams and place onto a prepared tray. Place tray back into freezer until ice-creams are required.
Makes 4 large or 6 small ice-blocks
Hint: Fill sink with hot water. Dip icy-pole mould into water for 30 seconds, to release the moulds.