|¼ Cup Light Soy Sauce|
|2 Tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|2 Tablespoons Lime Juice|
|1 Lime Zest, finely grated|
|500g Chicken Breast, diced|
|1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil|
|150g Snow Peas, diagonally sliced|
|1 bunch Broccolini, sliced|
|150g Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed|
|3 Spring Onions, sliced|
|220g Thin Hokkien Noodles|
- Combine sauces, lime juice and rind in a jug and mix well.
- Heat ½ tablespoon on a non-stick large frying pan over a medium heat, Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove from a pan and transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Heat remaining oil in frying pan. Add snow peas, broccolini, spring onions, and sugar snap peas, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in drained noodles and stir fry until heated through.
- Divide noodles, chicken and vegetables evenly between serving bowls and serve.