|375g packet Hoisin Chicken Kebabs|
|2 Large Pizza Bases|
|¼ Cup Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|4 Shallots, thinly sliced diagonally|
|1 bunch Asparagus, thinly sliced|
|1 Zucchini, cut into ribbons|
- Preheat oven to 220C/200c fan-forced.
- Remove chicken from skewers and add to a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Place pizza bases on oven trays. Spread sweet chilli sauce evenly over the bases. Top with chicken, and then add shallots and asparagus.
- Bake for 6 minutes then top with zucchini and cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden brown and bases are crisp.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately