|¼ Cup Caster Sugar|
|1 Cup Self-raising Flour|
|¼ Cup Milk Powder|
|1 Egg, lightly beaten|
|¼ Cup Natural Yoghurt|
|¾ Cup Milk|
|Butter for cooking, melted|
|5 Strawberries, chopped|
- Combine flour, sugar and milk powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, yoghurt and milk.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to low heat.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture into the pan per pikelet and cook 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Turn and cook for a further minute. Keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture.
- Serve with sliced banana and strawberries and drizzle with low fat custard.