|1 Cup Self-Raising Flour|
|1/2 Cup Caster Sugar|
|1/4 Cup Milk Powder|
|1 Egg, lightly beaten|
|1/4 Cup Natural Yoghurt|
|3/4 Cup Milk|
|1 tablespoon Yoghurt/Cream|
- Combine flour, sugar and milk powder in a bowl.
- Combine egg, yoghurt and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to low heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter into pan to make a pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a tablespoon natural yoghurt or cream