|1½ cups Low fat vanilla yoghurt|
|3 Large eggs|
|2 tablespoons Butter, melted|
|¼ cup Castor sugar|
|½ cup Self-raising flour|
|¾ cup Quick rolled oats|
|¼ cup Milk powder or protein powder|
|2 tablespoons Cocoa powder|
|¼ cup Chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 180°. Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together, yoghurt, eggs and melted butter. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, oats, milk powder, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture combines. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake the muffins in the oven for 25 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Cool completely before serving. Store in airtight container.
Makes 8 Muffins