|1 Teaspoon Butter|
|¼ Cup Honey|
|1 Cup Chopped Nuts|
|¼ Cup Pepitas|
|¼ Cup Craisins|
|½ Cup Sultanas|
|½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon|
|¼ Teaspoon Ground Cardamon|
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine nuts, pepitas, cinnamon and cardamon.
- Heat butter and honey in a small non-stick saucepan for 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Add nut mixture, and stir for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from the heat.
- Add craisins and sultanas to the nut mixture until well combine. Allow the mixture to cool.
- When the mixture is cool to handle, roughly combine a tablespoon of mixture into a cluster. Place on prepared baking tray. Continue until all the mixture is used.
- Place the tray in the fridge to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.