|100g Rice Vermicelli Noodles|
|500g Chicken Mince|
|1 Brown Onion, finely chopped|
|2 Teaspoons Garlic Paste|
|2 Teaspoons Ginger Paste|
|2 Teaspoons Curry Powder|
|2 Teaspoons Garam Masala|
|1 Cup Gluten Free Chicken Stock|
|2 Tablespoons Mango Chutney|
|200g Savoy Cabbage, trimmed and sliced|
|½ Cup Unsalted Roasted Peanuts|
|½ Cup Fresh Coriander, roughly chopped|
|1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped|
- Cook noodles according to packet direction. Drain. Cut noodles into short pieces with kitchen scissors.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, breaking up mince, for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, curry and masala. Cook stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add stock and chutney and bring to boil. Stir in cabbage, cook, stirring for about 3 minutes or until cabbage is just wilted. Remove from heat and stir in noodles and mix well.
- Serve topped with peanuts, coriander and cucumber.