|2 Cups Self-Raising Flour|
|1 Cup Milk|
|1/4 Cup Vegemite|
|1 Cup Low Fat Cheddar Cheese|
|Milk 1 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl and mix well
- Gradually add milk and knead well to make a firm dough
- Lightly flour your kitchen bench and gently push the dough out into a rectangle, approx. 1 cm in depth
- Spread Vegemite evenly over the top of the dough and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll the dough into a long rope shape, rolling it away from you. Then cut the rope of dough into 8 – 10 equal rounds and place them on baking tray.
- Brush with milk
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden, then remove from oven and cool on wire rack.