|1 Cup Rolled oats|
|½ Cup Dried fruit e.g. craisins, sultanas, apricots|
|⅓ Cup Pepitas|
|150g Pumpkin (peeled, cubed and mashed)|
|1 Egg, beaten|
|1 Tablespoon Honey|
|⅓ Cup Olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 180° Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin pieces in a glass bowl, cover with clingwrap. Cook on high for 5 minutes until tender. Mash the pumpkin until smooth.
- In a medium size bowl, combine rolled oats, dried fruit and pepitas. Add mashed pumpkin, egg, honey and olive oil and mix well.
- Drop ¼ cup sized scoops of mixture onto baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Allow biscuits to cool on baking tray. Store in airtight container.