|1/2 Cup Toasted Muesli|
|1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter|
|Filling Greek Yoghurt|
|Berries, mixed or frozen|
- Prepare muffin tin by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- Place peanut butter into a small microwave bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir until mixture is runny.
- In a small bowl, combine muesli and peanut butter and mix until muesli is completely covered.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tin pressing up the sides using the back of a spoon. Cover and refrigerate overnight or in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cups from the muffin tray and fill with yoghurt and mixed berries.
- (Cups can be stored up to 7 days, covered in the fridge)