|1 1/2 Cups Gluten-free Self Raising Flour|
|2 teaspoons Baking Powder|
|1 Banana, mashed|
|150ml Lactose Free Milk|
|1 teaspoon Maple or Golden Syrup (whatever you prefer)|
|1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence|
|Olive Oil Cooking Spray|
|1 tablespoon Lactose Free yoghurt|
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine milk, syrup, egg and vanilla in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in mashed banana and stand for 10 minutes
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter into pan to make a pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a tablespoon lactose free yoghurt and top with raspberries and drizzle of syrup